South park family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» If you really hate the show so much don't come on the fan page.
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 am by sharonsun

»  they are not match
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 am by sharonsun

» I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!

» Shooter really isn't overtly political.
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 am by sharonsun

» But there still existed with distinct
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 am by sharonsun

» -:SpF:- QUITTING :'(
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm by -:SpF:-Timmy

» THE NEW MEMBERSLIST
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 pm by -:SpF:-Timmy

» Where are all of YOU!!!
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 pm by Brightness

» new guy: absolute
I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:15 pm by absolute

MEMBER LIST

-:SpF:-Timmy

-:SpF:-Abdi

-:SpF:-Dirty

-:SpF:-UltraDolphin

-:SpF:-OT

-:SpF:-K4K

-:SpF:-krullpubis

-:SpF:-E

-:SpF:-Kingston

-:SpF:-proZac

-:SpF:-"BeFaNa"

-:SpF:-"BaBBo"

-:SpF:-JeRrY

-:SpF:-Oranjenassau

-:SpF:-KillaKoS

-:SpF:-Z3us

"TEST" Member

-:SpF:-Absolute

muzik reggae radio
Découvrez la Radio Reggae, Ska & Dub

I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharonsun

I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! Empty
PostSubject: I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!   I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 am

I love this show, when I first saw the show, I knew I’ll follow it.
Through as soon as i saw it I was hooked! This show has everything, humor, science fiction, and subtle romance. I love all the characters form Fringe: Peter, Astrid, Olivia, Walter and Agent Broyles. All of the characters have amazing chemistry with each other. From Walter's inane genius and strange way of speaking and incredible experiments to Peter and Olivia's witty and sharp banter and relationship. I also love Astrid and how she takes Walter's strangeness in stride. I love the fact that Astrid and Peter have a cool array of special talents that is always interesting to watch! I love this show, because it has science fiction, amazing effects and awesome characters! I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Bones Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set
Sons of Anarchy Season 2 DVD Box Set
True Blood Season 3 DVD Box Set
Back to top Go down

I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!
Page 1 of 1